Here is a list of every broker I’ve tested, including those that will round up reverse splits and those that do not. While I do earn money from affiliate links from some of these brokers, I only recommend those that I personally use to trade reverse splits, and I only link to the deal that gives YOU the best sign up rewards.
Quickly, though: DO NOT USE E-TRADE OR TD AMERITRADE! They charge a $38 fee for each reverse split.
Brokers That Round Up
Brokers to Avoid
First, brokers that that should be avoided. Some won’t round up, others will but charge big fees to process reverse splits. They are:
- E-Trade: $38 fee for each reverse split.
- Interactive Brokers. Pays fractional shares, no round up.
- M1 Finance: They have rounded up at least once, but you have to trade the day before as all trades execute by 9:30am unless you have M1 Plus ($125/year). They also have very few stocks listed, which is why I no longer use them.
- Moomoo. No round up.
- TD Ameritrade. $38 fee for each reverse split.
- SogoTrade. $2.88 commission for each trade, unsure if they round up.
- Stake. Gives equivalent fractional shares, no round up.
- Tradeup. Pays cash-in-lieu, no round up.
- Wellstrade. Charges inactivity fees, and not sure if they round up.